devastated :(

Discussion in 'Long Term Trying To Conceive' started by confused_one, Dec 16, 2009.

1. confused_one

confused_one Well-Known Member

Hi Ladies,

So on Thursday I went to see a FS. She comes highly recommended. In doing my assessment with her, she wanted to check out my ovaries for herself. She did a transvaginal to which she was very surprised at my thick uterus lining. In fact, the FS and her nurse were convinced that I was prego.:wacko: So I get dressed and she is telling my hubby how "if she was a betting woman, she would bet I was prego". Well the next day I called for my blood test results and it came out negative.

Despite all my prego symptoms, on Sunday night I took a urine test and it also came out negative. I called the FS and was told that I will have to wait until Tuesday to see if AF shows her ugly face. Tuesday came and I was getting dark brown discharge and thought perhaps i was just getting some discharge. How could the FS be wrong???

Nonetheless, the freggin :witch: showed her face today ... :cry:

I am DEVASTATED!! Why a thick uterus lining? I guess I will definitely need the FS now :sad2: I've cried a whole lot but I guess it just wasn't my time AGAIN.

thanks for listening ladies and sorry for the long story!

2. NeyNey

NeyNey Love My IVF Munchkin

:hugs: I'm so sorry sweetheart.

3. baybeehopes

baybeehopes ttc#1 26months...

aww, sorry....good luck with fs x x

4. Bebecake

Bebecake Baby # 2 Due Summer 2014

I am so sorry to hear that. I would feel the same way!

I had a friend who had a thick lining, and she could never get pregnant. Her FS put her on baby aspirin and within a couple of months she got pregnant. My doctor said that having too thick or too thin of a lining can prohibit a pregnancy. How do we ever get pregnant when there is so much fighting against it?? I would ask your doctor about it. Maybe next month she can see if you are having the same issues?? Good Luck!!

5. muncho

muncho Well-Known Member

sorry to hear that...

6. confused_one

confused_one Well-Known Member

Thanks Ladies,

I will keep you posted as I will be going for a follow-up with the FS as she is in shock just as I am. Guess it just wasn't my time. Now I feel guilty for eatting so much thinking I was prego LOL

At least hubby and I can have LOTS of fun this holiday time :)

7. JASMAK

JASMAK Mom of three

So sorry to hear that. :hug: