devasted!!!!

josey123

Reaction score
Hi ladies sorry need to vent I had a reversal done in 2009 found out I was pregnant a year later was ectopic so lost my left tube then fell pregnant in Nov was ectopic again but was treated with methotrexate...so was able to save tube...so I went for a hsg last Monday and doctor just called to say remaining tube id blocked and there was no spill we te devasted cant stop cryin....Im sorry just need to vent my hubby is my rock but I just feel a failure to myself and my husband he does not know what to say to me thank you for listening x

What's the next step, Josey? Is there something you can have done to improve the tube..?and if not then what about after that..? I'm sorry to hear all of this, followed a long post of yours a while back..maybe in preg test gallery...? I know it's hard, but keep looking to your next step, feeling aimless or helpless is just the worst.. :hugs:

Thank you fushia and congrats x ....they can do a operation to widen tube but cant guarantee it being a success and prob nxt step will be ivf will have to pay for it ourselves as they dont offer it on nhs wen you have had a reversal and ivf could cost between 3000 to 5000 x

big hugs Josey, its not something I know anything about but stay strong and take care
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->