development worry

MissPiggy

Kayson and Bumpy-Sweep
Reaction score
MY lil man is really forward with movement..and really in anut sheel his gross motor skills...he doesnt really clap, or wave or do things that i know babies the same age can do when it comes his hands. HAs anyone got any games or the like that i can play with him...its not as if he isnt shown calpping and waving etc xxxx

Pat-a-cake?
Do you wave when someone comes in to/leaves the room?
:flower:

i spose i dont really wave...im not a waver type person...im pretty loud so never feel the need to wave lol...but people wave at him and we are out alot.xxxx

Maybe he thinks "mummy doesnt wave, why should i?" :haha:
Its worth a go, get everyone to do it, when they walk into the room, wave and say hello to your LO and when they leave, wave and say goodbye... Just an idea :) :flower:

haha, he's stayed say heeeeeey when people come in now, so probably does think, mummy says hi and doesnt wave so i wont...but i will get people to do that, thanks chick..i think to be honest he forgets he ahs hands half the time!! xxx

thankyou, he's a little monster dispite them 'butter wouldnt melt' eyes...
little katelyn is gorgeous..i love that bow in her hair!! xxx

Bless, is he walking?
Awhh thank you, its the only thing we can do with her hair to keep it out her eyes. :haha: :flower:

Yeah took his first steps at 9.5months...will walk happily around the house, and just holding one finger when we're outside =)

i wish kay would get some more hair...lol! xxx

Wow! What a clever little boy you have!
I wish Katelyn would lose some hair... Want me to send you some through the post :haha: :flower:

pmsl!! :haha: yes please!! could do with some, he doesnt have much nbut granted what he does have is quite thick!

and thankyou, he's been cruising the nfurniture since 5months so i knew he'd be an early walker...i walked when i was 9months and his dad at 10 so he hit in the middle! xxxx

:rofl: its on its way!
Oh wow, we think Katelyn will be an early walker as she can stand and she walks when she holds our finger, I just darent let her cruise the settee just yet :haha: :flower:

i didnt have much choice we kay he just let go launched himself at the sofa, and that was that....i then couldnt EVER get him to sit down..thus have felt like i have had a toddler ever since!! lol xxxx

faaar to fast this time last year i was told i was in slow labour, i actually had a little suilk yesterday that he turned 11months lol xx

Aww, I had a big sulk when Katelyn turned 6 month, god knows what i'll be like when she hits the 1 year mark! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->