Dexter

Someone at work convinced me to watch it so I downloaded the first season and will probably watch an episode tonight or tomorrow. Hopefully I'll like it!

my dh loved season 5 (downloaded), I refuse to watch due to being pregnat at the end of season 4 and got way too upset!!!!!

Luuuuurve Michael C Hall though.

Ive managed to get hooked on this show, im now about to start watching season 4 which ive heard is the best one

I've just started watching this I like it loads xx

9 days to go until the new season of Dexter!!! :happydance:....Anyone else as excited as me?

I love Dexter, the trailer for season 6 looks fab

I know, it looks amazing!!

I'm thinking of re-watching season 5 in the coming week to get me into it before watching the next season.

IMO, Season 1 is the best, but 4 does come at a close second.

I'm not sure if I'm liking the religious theme tied to this season. I don't like that Dexter is questioning his faith, the code is his religion, and becoming forgiving to Trinity's son for killing his mother. Not sure if I'm okay with Colin Hank's character backing out of the Doomsday killing. He's just as guilty as the old guy, Dexter shouldn't have spared him.

Also, don't care for Deb as Lt, she was a much better detective. But I am liking the fact she dumped Quinn. I wonder if he'll start tailing Dexter's killing again.

Ooh are you guys on the next season? Wonder when we'll get it

I adore Dexter!!
Sadly haven't been able to watch the fifth season yet. Got it at the library but didn't have time that week so had to return it! Must get it soon though!

You'll love it! Julia Stiles guest stars in the 5th season!

Saw the most recent episode of Dexter tonight and all I can say is I freakin knew it!!!!!
When we first saw Travis and Gellar I said I bet ya it's all in Travis's head and he's the one doing all the killing!!

I LOVE Dexter but we are on Season 6 here in the U.S.!! Pretty much best show ever, my hubby and I are addicted!

Saw the most recent episode of Dexter tonight and all I can say is I freakin knew it!!!!!
When we first saw Travis and Gellar I said I bet ya it's all in Travis's head and he's the one doing all the killing!!

wow, you're good. I didnt see it coming at all. great twist to the story I thought.

The big giveaway for me that confirmed it was in the cafe when
the waitress ignored Gellar but asked Travis if he wanted anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->