DH and I decided to start TTC

mami2karina

Mami of 3~Expecting #4!
Reaction score
We just m/c on Christmas 3 days ago, but I have already completely stopped bleeding. And from what I can tell from past m/c, I've had 6 now, everything has passed. This is normal for me, I pass quickly and stop bleeding after just a few days. We decided to go ahead and TTC again right away. I am praying my hardest that everything turns out fine this time around. I really don't think I can handle another m/c. This was by far THE worst one that I have had. None of the others physically hurt, this one did and bad. Emotionally it was harder as well. So wish us good luck. Hopefully I will be going the BFP thread soon!

I just delt with one on Christmas eve, it was my first miscarriage. It was very difficult, having family has really helped, it has sort of made me forget what is going on. Now that we are heading back home tomorrow, feelings about it are starting to come back up again. I'm sorry for your loss, especially around the holidays.

My family has not been supportive, in fact they were happy that I m/c. They wanted me to get my tubes tied after I had my 2nd child, weren't happy about my 3rd but love him dearly. But they really pushed the operation after I had him. DH and I only have our son together, my older two are from my previous marriage. We desperately want another baby to complete our family. I find it sad and sickening that may is the way they are.

so sorry for your losses esp at christmas time,, supposed to be such a happy time, big hugs coming your way! fx for a BFP very soon!

I'm so sorry for your loss, I can't imagine how hard itust be at this time of year.

Wishing you lots of luck this time on your journey xxx

Really sorry for your loss, it must be especially hard around Christmas :( :hugs:

So sorry for your loss.
Good luck TTC in the future
xx

:hugs:, and wishing you lots of luck on your journey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->