DH and SA

jwalk16

Reaction score
So I have by far the best husband I could have asked for. I told him I think we are out for this month (it's just a feeling I have). 3 days until my AF and no symptoms. I thought I had some earlier after ovulation (sharp pains in side, low back pain and veiny breasts). Now the pains have subsided but veiny breasts are still here.

Anyways, my DH said we try for one more month and if nothing happens, he plans to do an SA to check everything out. Because we are both 35 (I'll be 36 in 2 weeks), we feel we should stick to the 6 month rule before fertility testing at our age. He will go first and then I follow because our insurance doesn't pay for treatment. I really hope it doesn't have to come down to that though.

What a sweet heart, I have to beat mine to get him to go for a SA. .Good luck! Hope you don´t need it, and don´t take symptoms as a got a bfp I had no symptoms at all.

Thanks Natsby. I read your profile. No take home baby yet either, right? And did your DH do an SA yet?

How fab your DH has volunteered to get an SA if required :thumbup:

Hoping AF stays away and you don't need the tests though :dust:

Thanks Natsby. I read your profile. No take home baby yet either, right? And did your DH do an SA yet?

He is going to do it this weekend when we go back to his home town in France. He prefers to do it there as he doesn´t speak much Spanish. I can understand that, must be embarrassing enough when you do know what to do without the added confusion of language, opens it up to all sorts of misunderstandings! Dr "Señor why do you have your trousers down here? this is the ladies toilet", OH "oh yes two sugars please."
Fingers crossed it will come back ok, I have had enough now I want this to be our month.

Oh I forgot to say it on here, but a Doctor in Canada told a friend of mine when she was trying that her OH should eat a teaspoon on honey everyday and splash his balls in cold water before doing the deed. He was 43 I think and they had a very healthy little boy.

I've mentioned to my DH about the cold water once he realised I wasn't joking I got a definite no and not changed his mind on that yet.

I don't think I would be able to get my DH to do the cold water thing either. Told him the other day his hot showers could have an effect on TTC.

He is going to do it this weekend when we go back to his home town in France. He prefers to do it there as he doesn´t speak much Spanish. I can understand that, must be embarrassing enough when you do know what to do without the added confusion of language, opens it up to all sorts of misunderstandings! Dr "Señor why do you have your trousers down here? this is the ladies toilet", OH "oh yes two sugars please."
Fingers crossed it will come back ok, I have had enough now I want this to be our month.

I laughed so hard when I read your post about the language! I can totally understand why your dh would want to do it back home. My dh has done two and they have both been quite awkward for him. Fingers x'd that it will come back great and wishing you a bfp!:hugs::hugs: I will have to tell dh about the cool water on his balls....that one he prob. will do... the honey will be hard b/c he complained about it before, when I told him to take it when he was sick....he was being such a :baby: about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->