DH Held Friends Baby Today!

N

NewlyHopeful

So, today we went to dinner with a friend and his three kids. I was holding his 9 month old baby, and I asked my husband if he wanted to hold her. He said yes, but he seemed a little scared. She was really calm and smiley at him, but she kept trying to come back to me.

Poor DH- he was holding her so tight... he was afraid to drop her.

The whole scene was super cute. Just thought I would share.

Aww, that sounds cute. At Easter we went to my cousins and her two year old was there and he loves my OH, he spent all day running around and playing with him. I love seeing him with children, makes me think of how good a dad he's going to be.

Awwww how cute?! ^_^ No one we know has babies (apart from my sister but she lives miles away and doesn't know OH that well) so I've never seen him hold a baby :( However. I did once see a picture of him when he was about 8, holding his baby niece up by the foot :| I hope his technique has improved since then!!

Lol fuffy!

We're the same - no babies around us and no chances before TTC either. I remember my little brother (born when I was 11) and had tons of experience with him, but poor DH has no idea and finds it a little scary. Wish I could see him with a little one, but it would probably make my broodiness a million times worse!

Haha yeah I think I'd completely melt if I saw OH with a baby :haha: I kinda wish one of my friends would have one, but then I'd turn in to a bit of a jealous mad monster :p

My OH is a bit worried as well because that photo is literally the last time he "held" a baby! Can't wait!! :D xx

we went to see oh's bestmate a few weeks ago and he held there 6 week old baby and she screamed the whole time he held her until i took her and she stopped :haha: there was me hoping seeing the baby would make him broody boy did that backfire

Ah how cute men are with babies, My OH will not hold one he says he wants ours to be the first i just hope i can make it happen for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->