DH & You Age Gaps

DH and I have about 2 years in between us. I just turned 28 and he's 30 (31 in April)
We already have our 3 babies but were hoping to maybe have one more in the future, but we want to give it a little time first so we can enjoy our new baby boy but we're also thinking about age and I want to make sure that DH is around for our children's entire school life, I want him to see them graduate... unfortunately most males in his family pass away at around 50-60 and I just lost my father after my youngest brother graduated (and I mean within 2 months of his graduation) and he was only 50, so age is a huge factor for us in deciding if we're going to have children. I'm crossing my fingers we'll have enough time to have a #4 as we've always had difficultly getting pregnant, with our first 3 we started trying to conceive again as soon as the other was born and it still took 3-4 years between them so hard to decide. Guess we'll see what's in store :)

I am 34 and dh is 45... 11 year gap...but have to say we have a very stable relationship, and the age gap seems to work well for us...

im 28 oh is 33 so 5yrs gap we have a lil girl already and will ttc number 2 jan nxt year age gap not really made a dif to us

DH is 4 years older than me. I'm 26 and he's 30. Our age gap doesn't affect our planning, but my age does. I want to be all done having kids by 34.

Both my boyfriend and I are 24 (I'll turn 25 in January and him in March).

In a way I think being the same age is what is holding us back at the moment as I am probably a couple of years ahead in terms of settling down etc. I think if he were a couple of years older than me, we would be in the same place so to speak :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->