diaper changes

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
a nightmare now! :rofl: I get her undressed and she rolls over. Gets mad when I turn her back, get the diaper off, rolls over, screams when I roll her back. Put the Vaseline on same story (smearing Vaseline all over the bed in the meantime :lol:) Wrestle the diaper on her (usually having to redo the straps at least twice). Now it's time to put her clothes back on, she throws a fit, she's had enough :rofl: :rofl: Takes 5 minutes to get one pair of pants back on her. Finally done and we're both happy and what does she do?! She pooped AGAIN. That's right I get to go change her not 10 minutes after I get her cleaned up!!

:rofl: oh bless you! maddi's become a bit of a rolling nightmare whilst changing atm, and keeps grabbing 'herself' too :blush: x

Alasdair (thankfully) has not discovered little Ally yet! He grabs at his tubby belly tho, it's cute! He's also a nightmare at change time, I'm wondering if pull-ups would be easier?!?!

hmm I don't know do they make pull ups that small? Hannah's still in stage 2 she's so darn skinny :rofl:

Ally's in stage 4s but I have to overlap the tabs (he got too long for stage 3 and the wee started coming out of the top!)

:rofl:
You always give me great things to look forward to!

Soon as Charlotte learned to roll over she started doing that. Dressing and changing her is a NIGHTMARE. She screams cause we have to pin her down a bit. We attached a mobile to her changing table, which has helped some for diaper changes, but dressing her....well, she loses interest with it. Sometimes giving her a small book to hold will help by distracting her.

Ally's in stage 4s but I have to overlap the tabs (he got too long for stage 3 and the wee started coming out of the top!)

Ruby had the same problem in size 3 and is now in size 4 nappies

All her clothes are size 9-12 and some 12-18 because she is soooo long :dohh:

Changing her nappy is easy tho as she just lies there being patient until we finish xx

Chloe now likes to play with the nappy! I have to give her one to pull apart otherwise we get nowhere!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->