Diaper genie???

Neeno

Reaction score
Have any one of u ladies here used diaper genie or know any one whose using one. i saw it and liked the idea but not sure if it actually works ?im expecting my first in january so i have no idea wt to buy and wt not.
any advice would be really appreciated

* edit
i guess i should have posted this thread in the baby and toddler cub, if any of the Mods here can move this plz

I chose the diaper pail instead (it's the same as the genie, but you can you your own bags) it's great, only problem is I always seem to just use the garbage instead. But, it does help minimize garbage, and it makes it so your garbage does not stink from diapers.

I used the original diaper genie with DS who is now 10. I have the diaper genie 2 on my registry and am hoping someone gets it for me. If no one gets it for me then I'm def purchasing it. It is well worth it. Keeps all odors at bay.

I got the Genie II but returned it. I throw out the garbage everyday and nothing ever smells. I just cant justify paying $9.99 for the refill roll...

I have a Diaper Champ. You can use your own bags and you never have to open up the top to expose the diapers (except when you take out the bag). I LOVE it! Her room NEVER stinks!

I have a Diaper Champ. You can use your own bags and you never have to open up the top to expose the diapers (except when you take out the bag). I LOVE it! Her room NEVER stinks!
I think this is the one I have!

I have the diaper genie 2...I really like it. No real problems. Plus I can wing it with a bag if I have to. It is small and out of the way. :D

We have the Tommee Tippee nappy holder - it is probably the uk equivelent. It is fab!!! We didn't have one to start with and lasted about 1 week before we rushed out to buy one!!

Moved per request. :)

I do have a diaper genie and it's really great.You insert a dirty diaper in the 'mouth' and it's traped inside along with the smells and it keeps the germs away.
When it's full you dispose them by unlatching the bottom and the diapers just fall out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->