Diaper Rash

Tiff

LIKE A BOSS
Reaction score
:cry:

So my little girl has a diaper rash. Mainly on her 'parts', and a little below them. She was great up until I started using the no-name economy wipes that someone gave me as a gift at my baby shower. Within the day she broke out in the rash.

My question is, how long do they last for? It's been a week, I've been changing her diaper more frequently so she's not sitting in a wet one, and have been using penatin cream to help with the rash. It doesn't seem to be clearing up. I'm also using the Pampers Sensitive, as they have a line that shows up if she's wet, so I can change it quicker. I also stopped using the economy wipes and switched back to the Huggies Sensitives that I was using before (and had no problems with).

Am I doing something wrong, or is it hard to get rid of rashes when they start?

:cry: I hate seeing it, I can't imagine its comfortable for her.

I don't know if you can buy it here but we use Corona (a family member sent it from the States to me which is why I'm not sure it's available in Canada). It's always cleared up Hannah's diaper rashes within a couple of days.

Hmm.. the only Corona I know of up here is a beer... :rofl: I don't think Claire would appreciate me dipping her in beer and swiping a lime over it!

:rofl: I'll have to look into it though, I'm dying to get something that'll help clear it up!

Well for a confession it's actually not a diaper rash cream it says its supposed to be used for horses, cattle, small animals, and pets :blush: But it does an amazing job of clearing up diaper rash and my family has used it for years :rofl:

https://www.coronaproducts.com/products.html#ointment

Well for a confession it's actually not a diaper rash cream it says its supposed to be used for horses, cattle, small animals, and pets :blush:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

That literally made me "LOL". LMAO. Omg, thank you!!! I really needed a good laugh this morning and this did it.

Well whatever works, right? If it ment that it'd clear up the rash, as long as it isn't toxic to the baby I'm down with using whatever it takes to get the job done!

:rofl: Glad I could make you laugh. It really clears up diaper rashes quickly and so far it hasn't poisoned anyone in my family :rofl:

Should have seen the look on Stan's face when he first saw the canister and read it was for animals :rofl:

I can only imagine... :rofl:

OH said he's heard of the stuff, and that it does work well apparently. :p

... and as a sidenote, LMFAO at "Udder Butter"....

:rofl:

Lots of kicky time without her nappy will help loads.

I love sudocrem (do you have that?) but I think the doc can prescribe something stronger if they're very sore.

I doubt you're doing anything wrong. Bethanie got sore with a few brands of wipes.. it's just trial and error. Hers usually cleared up within a few days if I left her nappy off loads.
:)

We use LOADS of sudocrem & on her nappy a wipe of vaseline to stop any rubbing mainly at night! Has worked a treat every time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->