Diapers and Wipes - Canada

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
Just wanted to let you know that the Life brand diapers and wipes at Shoppers are good. I've used the wipes for a long time, but have switched to their diapers recently and have had no problems.

The only diapers I have ever used that have never leaked for me, are the walmart brand diapers... huggies and pampers leak all the time, I have never tried Life, but just may try them out!! As for wipes, OH won't use any other than huggies LOL (don't ask!!)

Good to know, we live right next to a Shoppers

I use the costco brand diapers and love em :) we also buy the wipes from there and there great too lol even for my car

Oooh Thanks!! I have always wondered about them, but was scared to waste my money if they were no good... Will have to try a pack.

I might use these after my supplies run out. As for the Huggies wipes, I find they tear up really easy! I like the Pampers ones better

I use pampers wipes and the costco brand diapers. It is like 18$ for a giant box of 234.

I use pampers wipes and the costco brand diapers. It is like 18$ for a giant box of 234.

Hmm, I might have to go to Costco. That's a hell of a deal!

Its a deal until you reach the size 3 as costco has size 1-2 which is 10lbs till 16lbs ..max grew out of them last week now im in size 3 which is 16-24 lbs :( it went up in price its 44$ for 208 diapers I used to get 234 for 18$ lol darn it too bad he dont fit in the 1-2 anymore ..well he dose bu they will look like tight undies haha

we have a grocery store here that is having a mega sale on diapers IM getting size 3 from pampers dry there on sale for 20$ for 250 whoohoo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->