Diarrhea around 6 weeks anyone?

lol Erica mine came out of nowhere too! was very unpleasant!

cookie i had a bit of constipation at the very beginning but other than that I've been fine going to the toilet when I get the "urge" and haven't had diarrhea since the other day how weird!

I do remember asking for a new arse a few times though. I hate that, walking like john Wayne and I bleed from my bum to. TMI.

I do too dragonfly like little cuts in my botty!

:rofl: at asking for a new arse!! x

btw your little boy is the most beautiful little boy I have ever seen!!

I have the ass bleed from the last labour when I was put on iron and it shredded my ass :( evil nasty stuff yet I am off it well over a year and I still cut the hole of meself. Its like internal piles. Just as well blood comes from there and not other.

I wish I got money for everytime I said that about my son I would be loaded. He is such a lovely boy though very pleasent.

ouch sounds very painful hun!

aww bless he is gorgeous though :flower: you must be very proud!

I had another round of the "Big D" last night....man oh man, it's soooo painful, worse than I've ever had. Then I feel fine. Hopefully it was just a little bug or something and doesn't come back! I don't want to be begging for a new arse!

https://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/toilet/t9720.gif wanted: new anus https://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/toilet/t9701.gif

I have experienced this today, it just came out of no where!!!! Was awful!! I hope it doesn't go on for very long or ill be afraid to leave the house lol....:blush:

yeah the fear of being "caught out" is to much for me sometimes.

I know this is an old thread but sheesh this just happened and it was horrid. Mine started off a bit constipated then bam it changed to the d. And I about threw up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->