Diarrhea? tmi!

lovebabyhopes

Reaction score
Sorry.. just wondering how many others are experiencing this instead of classic nausea. I don't feel sick at all except bloating but very minor. Everymorning like clock work though, I wake up with diarrhea. :( I guess it's the lesser of the two evils, so I'll take it, but wondering how common with other ladies here?

I see a lot of constipation threads but I'm the opposite!

i had diarrhea for like a week and its was greeen--- which was weird because i dont eat anything green... anyway i had that but my ms was gone...

congrats on your pregnancy!!!

I had that from week 3-week 5, EVERY morning. it was awful, it made me have such horrid gas cramps. However now I have constipation, so I guess you can't win either way

I've had loose bowels the entire pregnancy. Then there are times it feels like diarrhea and constipation at the same time, weirdest feeling. But at least we CAN go!! However, I did get ms starting at 7 or 8 weeks and it lasted until 15 weeks. Hopefully you escape my fate. Congrats on your pregnancy.

Had this from week 5 until a few days ago so almost 10 weeks. Good luck lol!

I'm 4 weeks and for at least 4 days mine have been 'very' loose! Lets hope it doesn't last long!!!

Thanks ladies! I appreciate the feedback, helps to know we're not alone.

I am now 7+3 - thought it has gone but no still very much there especially in the mornings!! I feel sick but haven't been sick and defo not constipated so maybe should be grateful ;-) ?!
Hope you're all ok x

I had constipation weeks 4-7 lucky if I went 4 times in that period but then it all changed and now I am the opposite, also green, (is this a b vitamin thing?) I have lost weight and I am super tired but today is looking better and the sickness seems to be fading out.

It has been a rough few weeks, I was never aware of any of my friends being this ill but I guess you rarely do as most people don't make it public until after 12 weeks by which point they are enjoying feeling human again and never share in that much detail!!

I though exactly the same Rach - I never knew what it was 'really' like!!
How far are you now? I haven't had constipation at all - always loose and very frequent (sorry TMI)!
I am 7+3 and I feel sick in waves but haven't actually been sick yet - normally when I feel like I need too it comes out the other end!? X

I think I am about 9 weeks but I haven't had a scan yet and my cycles can change a bit. Until fairly recently I was able to limit the sickness by eating every hour and I was only sick if I let myself get hungry but this last week I have had no appetite at all and I am forcing myself to eat which sometimes makes me ill.

All the joys no one tells you about! This is def TMI but at about 5 weeks I realised I had changed colour down there!! To a darkish purple?? I thought new underwear had dyed my skin!! But according to the world of google it is because of increased blood flow. It is back to normal now. In fact I would say my entire body is a bit pinker, I am naturally very pale with ginger hair :haha: but my face has more colour than normal. So far the only thing I am enjoying is the bigger boobs, I wanted this for ages and feel guilty when I complain but man there is so much going on I have no control over and I def was not prepared for!

I hope you feel brand new soon x

I have read that too! My boobs are bigger well swollen but not nice - they seem lob sided and one nipple is bigger than the other great!!!

I have been on loo 3 times today (not nice either time) and I am meant to be out for dinner tonight with friends who dont know so need to act normal!!

Are you being sick and having upset tummy? My friend had it both ends for whole of first tri :-( I only realised that when I told her about me over dinner the other night though, otherwise I would be non the wiser!

I also feel bad about moaning as want it so much - lets call it 'sharing experience' rather than moaning!!! XX

I get diarrhea until around 12 weeks, every time. Then, it turns into constipation.. I'll tell ya what, I'd take diarrhea over constipation ANY day.

Me, I am on the diarrhea track since 2 wks. I will have it for first tri then constipation hits, I take diarrhea any day over that!

Oh really - I'm going like 2-3 times a day - sometimes I'm wishing for constipation - maybe ill stop! I've had it on and off since about two date before BFP!
Crazy what these hormones do!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->