Diarrhoea and now spotting :(

KimmyLou

Reaction score
Hi,
I've had a bit of a horrid tummy bug which Everyone in the household has unfortunately had. Anyway, I've just been to the toilet and wiped and I'm now spotting.
I have called the midwives and they've just said to see how it goes and if I start bleeding heavy red blood to get back in touch.
I'm totally terrified the upset tummy has made something bad happen. Has anyone been in the same position, I'm in desperate need of some reassurance :( I'm 10 weeks today xx

Are you sure it's from inside and not from the rear? Sorry I asked!! But I know when I've had runny stools my bum gets irritated and pregnancy can make it worse. Sorry everyone has been sick! Hopefully it wasn't too much spotting.

Hi, yes it's definitely from the front. It's happened a few times now since when I have wiped at the front xx

Can you get a reassurance scan? I don't the bug caused something to go wrong unless it was an infection of sorts that could've crossed the laments and not many can.

Can you get a reassurance scan? I don't the bug caused something to go wrong unless it was an infection of sorts that could've crossed the laments and not many can.

I can't afford to pay for a private scan as the midwife said they won't scan me as I've already had a viability scan at 7 weeks xx

That stinks they won't rescan you :( how are your symptoms? Has the spotting eased off?

Is it worth calling for an appointment with your gp who will then refer you to epu? xx

Go to the er.. They will do a whole threaten mc panel like beta levels & u/s.. My fingers are crossed.. I had a bleed yesterday after an u/s and all is well..

There's still some spotting but just when I wipe. It's gone from red to brown now. I still feel so sick so I'm guessing that's a good sign.
I will give the Drs a call in the morning for an emergency appointment to see what they say. Thank you xx

I had some pink spotting this pregnancy at 7,18 and 22 weeks and my baby girl is doing just fine . Try not to worry to much ❤️ Especially if the spotting has eased off some . Crossing my fingers for you and little bean

Hoping all is well! I'm sure nothing's happeend from a tummy bug, but crossing my fingers for you! Had a bleed recently too, it totally sucks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->