'dibs'

ooh is the mutt a fitted or aio, i'm interested too :) we have a grass giraffe piddle poddle but for some reason i'm not loving it, i do love the print though!

get back on the sell/swap sticky and get off here! :haha:

4boys - my question was/is is my dibs on bbss still valid?! or was it never valid?! or is it only valid if people remember/take notice?! it is all too confusing.

or is it only valid if people remember/take notice?!

Yep this, your welcome to ask for dibs, but that doesn't mean they should all be sold to you by rights and anyone who ignores it is in the wrong (buyer/seller). You are also welcome to have a sulk if you miss out and remind everyone what you are on the hunt for so you hopefully don't miss out again :flower:

we should scrap dibs and it should be fair game for all, whoever is online and asks first gets it so to speak lol

I also agree too!

I think I should put up a new rule on the swap and sell thread ladies.

I think this was discussed a while ago about dibsing items but it continued.

How does it sound, if you want to do the 'dibsing' thing then you do it via PM's, and keep it off the forum?

If you know someone is after a certain 'nappy' you PM them before you offer it for sale and give them first 'dibs' that way.

:shrug:

https://www.babyandbump.com/natural-parenting/169937-nappy-swap-sell-1209.html#post6396714

Perfect and this is what I did with Pops last week, I got a nappy on cnt she wanted, it didn't work so I PM'd her and sold that way. Much nicer that way nobody feels they missed out unfairly xxx

I agree. I know it's not relevant to me anymore but I remember having felt really miffed in the past when I've almost got something and then someone's thrown a hissy about having dibsed it. Especially since any dibs I said got ignored xx

For those who might be interested in the fabric PM me and I'll send you a link. It's a 1mx1.5m piece of each xx

Same here Katy.

Two seperate threads now then girls, sell/swap and wanted!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"