Diclegis like this?

dede3124

Reaction score
I started taking unisons and b last week at bed. It helped some but was still pretty miserable all day. By Friday of last week it was more than I could take so decided to talk to the doc yesterday at an appointment. I was told to increase my dose. Yesterday after increasing my dose I felt great, almost hyper. I haven't taken my extra dose today yet but feel normal! Now I am a crazy person that is worried that I don't have symptoms lol I keep telling myself that I had a scan yesterday, measured 8w1d (at 8w). Hb was 160. Trying to control the crazy....I want to be happy about feeling better but struggle with no symptoms.

My point is....does it work this well for anyone else? Does it lose effectiveness over time?

Hey Dede. I haven't taken it yet but just got done today after being so nauseous for 2 days, more so than I've been. So I was going to take it at bedtime and my dr said to take 2 tablets to start. Is that what you're taking?

I was taking 2 at night and then increased this week to take another in the mid morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->