Did any of ur labours start when it was a full moon?

claire1978

Mum of 4
Reaction score
Sorry to intrude on this board, Im not here yet coz my baby is being stubborn :hissy:

I was wondering if anyones labour started or waters broke on a full moon, Im just wondering if there is anything in it at all

Apparently labour wards are busier on these nights and they do have more midwives on shift just in case, how bizarre!

Im hoping there is something in it as there is a full moon 2moz nite and I would LOVE to go into labour then, my hubbys dad died when he was 14 and it was his bday on the 10th (Tues) so if I started labour 2moz evening and then bubs was born in early hours of the 10th that would be fab, thats my wish anyway, who knows

So what do u think?

I have no idea, but I don't think it was a full mooon when I went into labour!!!

Really hope your baby arrives on the 10th though. That'd be so nice for you and your husband. Good luck!

Yeah my waters broke when there was a full moon.
My waters broke on a wednesday but i had no contractions they left me three days before inducing me.
Spooky lol.

Yep my waters broke on a full moon and i know a couple of people on the forum have had the same..... mother nature lending a helping hand i think!!
Good luck for your wish of the 10th xx

Not a full moon for me. 1 in every 29 Mum's will go on a full moon. There's probably nothing in it!

Full moon and thunderstorm for me! When I went to the Hospital the nurse said it's going to be a busy night....A lot of women go into labour during full moon and thunderstorms,more than average she said. She has been a nurse for 17 years so.....

Mine was a new moon not a full one! Whatever that means. Good luck x

I'm not sure if I went into labor during a full moon or not but it was during a horrible snowstorm. My nurse told me that during full moons or snowstorms or thunderstorm they have a tendency to have more women in having babies those nights. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->