Did anyone else know...

susan_1981

Mummy to 2 boys :)
Reaction score
Did anyone else know before they had even BD'd that they were going to get pregnant that night? It was really strange, but I am completely convinced that I conceived on Saturday 11 October 2008. Before we did it, I just had this feeling and afterwards as well. Obviously, I can't be sure that it was then but I was just wondering if anyone else had this? I was speaking to my friend and she said she was convinced she knew when it happened.

If I am going by my last bleed which was 7 days of spotting from 19th sept it was 29th sept as this was only day we BD due to hubby havin a op ...I had a feeling that day and the next but if it was then then no idea as we BD every other day b4 that bleed

I did with my ds. We had sex one night and i just knew that i was going to end up pregnant. Weird really!

I had a feeling...it was a day or so after i thought id ovulated but it was my Grandmas Birthday (or it would have been if she was still with us) and i said to my OH we have to do it tonight i just know it will be right for us :)

I didn't really know the day but the whole month I knew we would end up pregnant.

Yes with my last two pregnancies i told hubby "be careful babe because I believe I am fertile tonight" Both times we played extra naughty and did all kinds of things LOL so yea they were concieved buy pre and I just knew it.

Yeah, sort of. I was extremely positive that this month was going to be the month and it was! I couldn't pin point the exact moment of conception though xx

I didn't know but sometimes I guess you have that feeling and it comes true =).

I totally knew it the night it happened. I was telling my mom I was pregnant the next day. I even took a pregnancy test a week after...and for some crazy reason it turned out positive way to early in my opinion. I even told my doctor how many weeks and days I was pregnant, and by the time I had my first ultrasound at 8 weeks and 6 days, he agreed with me exactly. And my pregnancy was not planned, really strange.

Nopers. With Char they told me I hadn't ovulated and with this one we were using protection!

I knew a few weeks after. Just 'got that feeling'. Plus, my tits KILLED me

I knew while we were having sex. This thought just popped into my head "I'm going to get pregnant right now" and we weren't trying or anything....strange.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->