did anyone else see this?

valentine75

Proud dad
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Tk9FQVaySk

talk about spoiled wait for the major strop at the end Dermotts face is a picture lol

What you trying to say AG? That I'm a Dermot addict????:rofl:

:( I wanted to see..... Oh Well...

Basically this kid came on saying oh yeah i'm so great i'm the next best thing.

Simon asked who people should compare her to. She replied Christina Agulera (sp) Simon asked her to sing cue the poor attempt at singing. all 4 judges said no way piss off she left and procceeded to throw a major hissy fit in the foyer.

Has to be found elsewhere again soon lol

Try the link at the start again i managed to get a new one so it should work.

The thing that got me is she was only 17. Sorry, but why didn't her parents tell her straight that she was going to make a fool out of herself. You've got to be cruel to be kind.

The thing that got me is she was only 17. Sorry, but why didn't her parents tell her straight that she was going to make a fool out of herself. You've got to be cruel to be kind.

Maybe they wanted her to, kind of a virtual slap in the face to bring her back to earth saying see you arent that talented

Its so obvious she's an only child who's craved attention from day one. Since her parents started praising her her certain things she's needed it more and more to the point they'll lie just to let her hear what she wants to hear

Imagine that at home .... fuck it let her go :rofl:

Did any one see the psycho bitch on last night??? her eyes bloody scared me to begin with before she opened her gob

I know .. I couldnt believe her .. what an idiot!!!

Must admit her eyes were very scary ... and the language was atrocious!!! Who the hell did she think she was .. and saying she was better than Madonna too!!

I missed it yesterday - Anyone know if its repeated today on any of the channels?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->