did anyone get a BFN but was actually pregnant?

sandrass

Beautiful daughter Alessa
Reaction score
Did any of you get a :bfn: and ended up actually being pregnant? If so when did you test and get your :bfn: and when did you finally get your :bfp:?

Hi Sandrass-
I finally got my BFP today at 15dpo and my period was due yesterday. But tested every day starting at 10dpo and was so discouraged. Seriously each test was white white white. Keep thinking positvely.

i got a :bfn: on cd 26, when i ws in fact pregnant, and then got my :bfp: on cd 29!

It just depends on how strong your homones are!

I got a BFN a day before my period was due,no line what so ever but then re-tested 4 days after period should of come and it was such a dark positive :)
X

I got :bfn: at 14, 15, and 16 DPO i didnt get my :bfp: until 19 DPO but i knew i was by then anyway :happydance:

Hi,

Yes I had 2 :bfn: before getting 12 :bfp:.

I have really irregular periods (30-46 days) and I tested too early. I did the first 2 tests when I was at about 50 days since my last period and then I tested a week later and they came out positive :happydance:

i did home test that were postive, but the water sample i took the docs said no, i thought i was going mad!!! did it a wk later and it was pos!!! yipee, im very scared due to a m/c i had in march this year but trying to stay positive too xxxxxxxxx goodluck to us all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i went to the walk in centre for an x-ray 6 days b4 i got my bfp and becoz i was having an x-ray they did a preg test and it was negative but i obv mst have been preg! xx

i went to the walk in centre for an x-ray 6 days b4 i got my bfp and becoz i was having an x-ray they did a preg test and it was negative but i obv mst have been preg! xx

Same sort of thing happened to me. I had an operation the day before my period was due but I did a pregnancy test before as they always ask whether you are pregnant. I tested on the day of my pre-op (3 days before period) and then the day of the operation and both came back negative then 3days after my operation I re tested and there it was my :bfp: =]

Hi,

I Did a test when i would of been around 6 weeks, negative!
Done one just under 8 weeks, Positive!

Wierd!!

At 5dpo my nose stuffed up and I started sneezing, exactly what happened in my previous pregnancy so I had an inkling that I might have just implanted. Four days later I tested with a not very sensitive test and got a BFN but I know that this was very early. I just thought that with hormones strong enough to make my nose congested, they would be strong enough to show but they weren't.

I tested BFN one week before I got a very dark BFP!

I tested when day late - BFN
Still testing at 2 1/2 weeks late -BFN
Positive on 21 days late

But at scan they put me 3 weeks back. SO god knows lol!

Hi Hun
yes i have also tested and got a bfn when been pregnant i think i tested on day 2 of my period being due but when i went for my 6wk scan as i have to have early scans due to mc then i knew why because i had got caught pg towards the end of my cycle as i was only 5wks somthing when i thought i was 6wks 1 day

I tested 4 days after i was due on period and i got a bfp :)
xx

its so encouraging hearing people get negs then BFP's... Am due on the w/e and have been getting negs... but i just have a feeling....

Grrr i hate waiting!!!

I got negative tests up until I was five days late for AF

Hi,

I tested with a First Reponse test when I was one day late and got a BFP.
Then I tested the next day with a Clearblue Digital and got a BFN.

Tested using another Clearblue Digital the day after and got a BFP.

xx

if my dates are right (wont find out till my scan 1 weeks and half an hour away ! :happydance:) then i didn't get my bfp till i was about 7 weeks but didn't tet for baout a week and a half before that

Great thread Sandrass :)

Just wondering - people who got BFNs before AF due or around that time, were you using the ultra/early tests, or standards? Congrats and thanks :)

I got a bfn even though I was pregnant. It wasnt until after I was 4 days late that I finally got my bfp. Good Luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->