Did anyone get an ultrasound during their third tri??

I have one on Tuesday at 36+2... For 3 reasons.
1) Twin Pregnsncy
2) Checking positions as they were both breech a month ago
3) I've had two cases of reduced fetal movement from twin 2.

My last was at 20 weeks, my doc doesn't believe it is needed unless medically necessary.

We have them weekly but its because of my stiibirth and other risk factors I have. I'd much prefer not having to get them ( but do love seeing the boys).

I've been having regular scans as high risk initially. Had one at 28wks which was very 'yup, baby is fine, pull your trousers up' and out. Got another one at 34wks and still under a Consultant.

Oh okay thanks!! I'm not sure I'll get one because I'm moving when I'm like 36 weeks so I'm not sure I will have time between finding a new doctor and all that!

I have one scheduled for 11 June. I will be 34 weeks then. Reason is cause I am under consultant led care cause of two fibroids they found at my 12 week scan. Fibroids are not a concern as away from birth canal.

I have had about 30 scans this whole peegnancy, mabe more and about 9 for the third trimester

If so, for what?? I really want one but it looks like I may not get one :/

We had a 4d scan at 31 weeks, £95, came away with 15 pics, 10m video but, we had 45 mins watching lo yawn, blink, kick about, hiccup (make rude hand gestures to us!)

It was wonderful, ours will be on only baby so we're really pleased we did it :)

I get them to check growth. Usually every 3-4 weeks. I have High Blood Pressure and am measuring ahead, so they are trying to keep track of her.

With my last pregnancy, I was getting them every 2-3 weeks because I had GD on top of my HBP and she was always quiet on the NSTs, so they were constantly checking her to make sure her heartrate was good and she was measuring ok.

We have them weekly but its because of my stiibirth and other risk factors I have. I'd much prefer not having to get them ( but do love seeing the boys).

For the same reason - stillbirth. I had weekly scans toward the end of my last pregnancy to measure fluid levels specifically.

I didn't last time as all was good but I'm scheduled one for 32 weeks this time as my placenta was low at my 20 week scan! Like some of the other ladies I'd much prefer to not have one and have everything be going normally than to have to have one due to risk factors! :thumbup:

Beca :wave:

I had one at 28 weeks and have another booked forrrr 32 weeks I think? lol.
I'm classed as high risk because of my thyroid.

Here in NI we get a routine ultrasound at 34 weeks.x

I've stopped gaining weight... Do you think that's reason enough for me to get one or no??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->