Did anyone got pregnant while exclusivly bf?

Wombat

Married mum of 2:)
Reaction score
Hi girls :)

We had unprotected sex today... I know that you can get pregnant really quick after giving birth and breastfeeding isn't supposed to protect you, but did anyone did get pregnant whilst breastfeeding?

And did anyone got pregnant soon after giving birth?

If I am pregnant I won't be upset, quite happy actually... I always wanted 3 kids and since DS2 arrived I can't stop thinking about having another baby. So I will be just majorly shocked as it wasn't as absolutely planned as with my first 2 :)

Ummm..yeah. I have two children under one right now.
Granted, I stopped breast feeding entirely at 6 weeks with Betty, and was pregnant with Vincent about 4 weeks later.
Feel free to ask me anything, or there is a back to back pregnancy thread in the lounge, there are other ladies in there who breastfed longer.
I know Alice and Bump was breastfeeding her LO when she got pregnant really quickly.

Sort of. Poppy's only ever been breastfed and my periods returned when she was 8 months. Obviously she was on solids by then and I got pg 6 months later.

My friend was exclusicely BF her twins, a month later she was pregnant again, with another set of twins...:flower:

Thanks girls:hugs:

Skippy-OMG your friend!!!
That is my sort of a nightmare... To try just "one more time" for a girl and "hello" sextuplets:dohh::shrug::shrug::shrug: Although I think I would cope with twins this time:thumbup:

Penny-can I ask you was it just from one time of :sex: or did you do it several times?:blush:

PS - my periods still didn't return, but with both our boys we concieved at the first attempt (but then I knew my exact fertile dates...)

I exclusively BF my son AND was on the pill with no return of AF and still managed to fall pregnant!!
I wouldnt change it though, even though thereis 13 month between them and it was hard work it was all worth it - and it took me 3 yrs to conceive Emily without contraception!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->