Did anyone just have a "Feeling" their first time?

pinkalicious

Reaction score
Hey
Its my first baby....well....i will know next week when my period is suppose to come. I think I am 9 days pregnant....something just hit me randomly last tuesday, then i started noticing weird symptoms...my boobs hurt and feel weird...they seem to be changing sizes...and my stomach...around my belly buttom...feels like i have a knot inside me..

but what is the biggest symptom is i just feel pregnant...i feel different...i normally have very good instincts...i just want to know if anyone else felt pregnant, and just knew..or thought they knew....im going to be heart broken if im not because i just feel so different.....

Any thoughts?? Im so new to this whole thing...

I have heard of a lot of women who have also experienced this 'feeling' and then got their BFP shortly after and I really hope this is the case for you aswell :)

This is my second cycle that im TTC and last month I was so sure I was pregnant because as you describe I just felt different however a week later I got my period and it really got me down as I made myself so excited with the prospect of being pregnant. My advice would be to just relax and not dwell on it so much before you are actually ready to test because the disappointment can be difficult.

Good luck and lots of baby dust hun!

Thank you so much for the reply!
Its just so weird....and as soon as the thought was in my head its all i can think about.........

hiya hun, last time i was pg b4 my mc i knew i was pg. i just knew!!!! good luck chick xxxx

Thank you so much for the reply!
Its just so weird....and as soon as the thought was in my head its all i can think about.........

I know exacty how you feel :)
How long have you been TTC?

We arent! I went off my birth control in hopes my sex drive would improve/increase.......and if i am pregnant we conceived the first time we had sex since my going off BC.

How should my stomach be feeling???? It feels like there is some weird pressure in behind my belly button???? This is the only thing i cant find reading about....my stomach feels WEIRD....

hello was just having a nosy and thought i would say i knew i was preg 3 days after ovulation thats when the horrific indigestion started and the taste of sucking metal started.
Some women get the feeling i did i just knew i was preg immediately !! you will know if you get it its so strong you know something has happened you just cant explain it like a light goes on and you think im pregnant i know i am !!!!
i used to think i wish i had a window so i could see whats happening!!
anyway hope yr all lucky soon !!!!
good luck with all the sickness aches and pains headed yr way !!!!

With my son 'i just knew'. My son was not planned and I still had a very light period so didnt think anything of it. Got sore boobs and went the doctor as I was worried it was something serious. Doc did preg test and came back as negative 2 weeks later i got a stitch type feeling in my right side right in my hip and really didnt fancy spicy food (and im a vinadloo type of gal usually!) I went to Tesco and bought a test on my way home from work sat down about 9pm with a glass of red wine and thought 'hmm maybe i should do that test..to put my mind at rest' and when the result came back positive i was not surprised and looking back I just knew even though I wasnt really saying it if you know what i mean?

Your symtoms sound very good so fingers crossed for you :D x

I can't speak for a BFP and knowing but...

I've had lots of 'feelings' I was - when in fact I wasn't when I was not ttc.

I have too active an imagination :) so much so I can't trust my instincts!

TTC month number 1 and have become slightly obsessed LOL xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->