Did anyone miscarry bec heartbeat of lil one stopped? (Or know anyone who did?)

suzan

Reaction score
Would like to read some responses to this as I would like to know what are the possibilities to face this again.

In my first pregnancy we heard the heartbeat for the first time at 6weeks and suddenly at 9 weeks I stopped feeling pregnant and got worried. Went in to see doc with DH and no heartbeat was found on the ultrasound and baby was measuring 7 weeks and a couple of days.

I have been freaking out... A LOT about this bec I am reading tons of stories about people that go thru this a lot :cry: and after that have healthy babies.

I am scared!:cry:

I miscarried again for the second time but it was due something completely different from the first time.

Sadly hun the baby stopping to grow is just the cruel start of it all & can happen at different stages/weeks :hugs:

It is very worrying TTC again waiting for that BFP and then its auto panic mode 24/7. Natural!

Very worrying times but I know you will come out of all this smiling :hugs: Keep your head up chick x

Hi Suzan. That happened to me in Nov, i bled at the begining but was told everything was fine at 7 weeks, the heartbeat was there (i have 2 wombs and was told the other womb was bleeding). Then i had another scan at 9 weeks and was told there was no heartbeat - I had to go for a D&C. I had another m/c 2 weeks ago, a natural one. I totally understand how you must be feeling but i truly think that one day it will happen. Its natural to panic incase it happens next time, you wouldnt be human if you didnt! Big hugs to you xxx

I just went through that exact same thing this weekend. I was suppose to be 10 weeks. But the baby stopped growing right after our first ultrasound where they said they were 7 weeks and 5 days.

Its utterly heart breaking. I didnt have any bleeding really or cramping..I just knew inside that the baby was gone.

My heart goes out to you. Please feel free to msg me privately if you need someone to talk too.

It happened to me too with my 2nd miscarriage. My other 4 miscarriages all happened a lot earlier. It's natural to panic - I still do. Despite what people say, you can't just forget about it and it will happen when you least expect it. However, I know that it will happen. I'm even thinking of visiting a phycic! Be strong. They are worth waiting for.

my baby stopped growing or it was at the growth of a 4 week fetous and i lost it at 9 weeks i have had 2 miscarriages and im so scared of it happening again! you will soon become a wonderful mum im sure keep your chin up i no its hard im so glad for these sites as they are helping me cope with my miscarriages i didnt really get the suppourt i needed from my partner keep smilin x

thats sad to hear sorry you had to go through that.:hugs: i recentley had a friend who reached 35 weeks of pregnancy and LO just gave up and heart stopped. the reason being was there was a prob with the placenta part of it had come away at some point and baby wasnt getting all he needed to survive. but its not down to anything she did or anything wrong with her, so chances of her having a normal healthy pregnancy next time around are high. and im sure you'll be the same. good luck with LO :hugs:

Hello lovely

Firstly, I am sorry to hear your news :cry:

I knew in my mind things werent right as I did not have any pregnancy symptoms just before New Year. I just thought it was all part of being pregnant.

After New Year, I got the brown spotting, slight cramps, then red blood. By this time, I could not be scanned so I dont know when my LO had stopped growing. I had a complete miscarriage at 9 weeks.

My thoughts are with you during this difficult time :hugs:

thats sad to hear sorry you had to go through that.:hugs: i recentley had a friend who reached 35 weeks of pregnancy and LO just gave up and heart stopped. the reason being was there was a prob with the placenta part of it had come away at some point and baby wasnt getting all he needed to survive. but its not down to anything she did or anything wrong with her, so chances of her having a normal healthy pregnancy next time around are high. and im sure you'll be the same. good luck with LO :hugs:

Am sorry. My heart goes with her. That should be hard :cry:

Am sorry everyone who went thru this horrible experience as well. :hugs:

Am sorry. My heart goes with her. That should be hard :cry:

dont you worry. i no it can be scary, the whole of your pregnancy will be like this. i worry every min of the day.due to what happened to my friend and i have another friend who cant carry past 21 weeks :cry:and another who also lost baby in 3rd trimester:cry:.so getting through everyday is so scary:cry: if i dont feel LO for ten mins im wobbling my belly to get a reaction its all part of been a mum i think. my midwife thinks im a hypacondriact:rofl:( if thats spelt right) im sure you'll be ok if you try hardest to relax if i stressed at all through first tri i got in the bath an put my ears in water so i could hear my heartbeat and relaxed.:blush:

Hi Suzan

I am so sorry for your loss.

My baby had a heartbeat at 6 weeks. I went back for a scan at 9 weeks 4 days as I had pain on my left side coming from a large ovarian cyst I had, and there was no foetal heartbeat. The foetus had continued to grow at a slow rate and I had no bleeding and still had all my pregnancy symptoms. In a way I was glad that I had the ovarian cyst as otherwise I probably would not have gone to the hospital until my 12week scan and may only have found out then as the foetus showed no signs of coming away on its own.

In a leaflet the hospital gave me when I went for my D&C it said that only 1% of miscarriages are "missed miscarriages" like we have suffered, but there appears to be quite a lot of people on here who have suffered the same.

To Suzan

I know how you feel, I went thou it also. I was going on my 12wk when the doctors told my husband and myself that our baby has no heartbeat. We give it another week to see if anything changes. We went the following week and asked for a different doctor and she used a different ultrasound machine, but the results were the same... no heart beat and the baby measured at 11wks and 5days and I should be in my 13wk by then. The doctor told us that I was going to miscarry in a week or so. So we waited and nothing happened and it was going on 3wks since they told us the bad news. So they give us some pills to start the miscarriage, but again nothing happened. So the last thing to do was to have the D&C. So we did it. Then just last week early in the morning I started to have severe pain in my abdomen then before I got to the bathroom I started to bleed alot and small blood clots started to pass then it became bigger and bigger and before I knew it a really big one passed and what I saw scared my half to death.. it was really little arms and legs. I called my husband from work to come and take me to the hospital. When he got there at home, I started to cry and I showed him his little girl. He then took me to the hospital wand I saw the doctor and he told me that the bleeding and the passing of the clots was part of the miscarriage. This was my first pregnancy and I'm really scared that I might miscarry again. My mommy and family say that what happened was god's way of telling me that something was not right with the baby, so that was way he had to take her from us. Knowing that still doesn't make it any easier to try to move on with life. I blame myself for what happened thinking I could have done something different. But I know that there was just nothing we could have done. Things happen for a reason right??

To Suzan

I know how you feel, I went thou it also. I was going on my 12wk when the doctors told my husband and myself that our baby has no heartbeat. We give it another week to see if anything changes. We went the following week and asked for a different doctor and she used a different ultrasound machine, but the results were the same... no heart beat and the baby measured at 11wks and 5days and I should be in my 13wk by then. The doctor told us that I was going to miscarry in a week or so. So we waited and nothing happened and it was going on 3wks since they told us the bad news. So they give us some pills to start the miscarriage, but again nothing happened. So the last thing to do was to have the D&C. So we did it. Then just last week early in the morning I started to have severe pain in my abdomen then before I got to the bathroom I started to bleed alot and small blood clots started to pass then it became bigger and bigger and before I knew it a really big one passed and what I saw scared my half to death.. it was really little arms and legs. I called my husband from work to come and take me to the hospital. When he got there at home, I started to cry and I showed him his little girl. He then took me to the hospital wand I saw the doctor and he told me that the bleeding and the passing of the clots was part of the miscarriage. This was my first pregnancy and I'm really scared that I might miscarry again. My mommy and family say that what happened was god's way of telling me that something was not right with the baby, so that was way he had to take her from us. Knowing that still doesn't make it any easier to try to move on with life. I blame myself for what happened thinking I could have done something different. But I know that there was just nothing we could have done. Things happen for a reason right??

Am sorry sweetie :hugs: :hugs:
I guess ya, things happen for a reason.
I am scared to death too :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back