Did anyone quit caffeine and notice a difference in cycles?

37andttc

Reaction score
So, I noticed that my cycles have gotten shorter and shorter. I'm 37. I scared that might be in perimenopause, however, my mom didn't reach menopause till 50, my grandma had a baby at 39. My OB did do a test to check and see that I did ovulate last year, and I (not that this really matters) but ten years ago a full IF panel showed I was normal. (We had male if)

Anyway, it just randomly occured to me that I also started drinking more coffee (like every single day) in that time frame, and I'm wondering if its related?

I am going to quit regardless so we will see.

THANKS for your help!!!!

I found dropping my sugar intake and eating more fruit and veg everyday helpful. I also quit drinking anything but water (stopped the coffee, tea, squash and fizzy) and found my cycle instantly changed.
I also took angus cactus, so it may just have been fluke!
I'm sure the water intake made a difference though..
GL!

I quit coffee a few years ago when we were trying , and increased my intake of greens and I started ovulating on cd 11 and my LP gradually shortened to 12-13 days never conceived though.
Now I am drinking coffee again but only one cup in the morning and I ovulate on cd 14 and have a 14-16 day LP.
Other then being acidic I dont really think coffee affects my fertility very much because I was drinking over 3 cups a day along with a weight loss of 30 pounds the last time I got a BFP. it was a complete surprise though, I dident find out I was pregnant till I was already miscarrying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->