• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Did anyone see BBC Four: Kids In The Middle?

ravenmel

Mother of 2
Reaction score
Did anyone see BBC4 Kids In The Middle?
It was aired last night and can be viewed on BBC Iplay , the program followed a family going through the court process, separation and how contact centers work etc.

As a single mum going through the court system now myself I found it a very interesting watch.

I didn't want to automatically side with the mum but half way through the show I found the dad's actions frustrating and found myself relating to the mum more .Why do some (NOT ALL) men do these things?Tell everyone their poor me story and how their evil ex is simply just keeping the children from him when that is not the class? The dad in the show states that the couple never really argued? The kids clearly remember different, they spoke of a time he locked out their mother and woke them up at midnight and told them mum's leaving, the police had to be called. Then after an incident he cut the ex wife's tires out of spite but someone saw him and he lost he unsupervised contact with his daughters,I mean was it really worth it? I know emotions run high with these processes but it's not worth it really.

My ex really doesn't want to go through the courts because he wants to call the shots but it had to be done we can never talk with out him trying to control everything, I got tired of being threatened and verbal abused in front of our daughter every time he didn't get his way, he said he was going to run off with LO and claims he has mental health issues. In court he said I made the whole thing up and I was crazy with pregnancy hormones cheek, the court rule he needs a mental assessment before unsupervised contact can be returned because they found he'd been to a mental health clinic so whose the liar? I'm tired off him telling everyone I'm keeping LO from him the court stop the contact not me, yes I filed because of his behaviour but I never filed to stop contact with LO. I sick of hearing people that don't know the situation saying oh but she needs her dad because I never said she didn't they are just safe guarding
When parents do these things what chose does the other have but to go through court.I wish everything was better for our girls seek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->