did anyone watch glamour models mum and me?

Raven24

mum
Reaction score
any way i think that is what it was called it was on bbc3 last night quite late and it was about alicia douvall and her daughter
i didnt watch al of it but from what i did watch it seemed like her mom was saying to her that a education was pointless and she should just get her boobs done so she can be famous and this girl was 14!! wtf i was shocked

Im sure I saw that this was filmed a while back,and that the 14 year WANTED a boob job,but has now changed her mind....might be wrong tho.xx

it said in the program that when she was 12 she said she wanted it because she thought it was the norm because her mum had it but as she got older she realised that she didnt need to have it done and she didnt want it done, it was just a shame because she wanted to study and either be an actress or an architect i think but her mum was so obsessed with making her a gamour model like her and was actually telling her she should model topless.

The daughter seemed like a really sweet girl, unlike her mother.
I had to laugh when they were stuck in LA because of her boobs and she couldn't understand that her daughter WANTED to be at school rather then in LA. How many people can say their teenager wants to go back to school instead of being in LA?

I watched it but didnt her mam at the end say she would rather her have a education and didnt want her to
do topless model? or was i just half asleep at that point and that's aload of bollox? lol

I watched it but didnt her mam at the end say she would rather her have a education and didnt want her to
do topless model? or was i just half asleep at that point and that's aload of bollox? lol

i didnt watch till the end tbh i was too tired but i hope she did say that, atleast it shows she does have her best interests at heart

I thought the kid was lovely and seemed to be far more sensible than her mother.

God forbid she should want to use the brain that she clearly has to get ahead in life when she can just "take her top off and be famous in days".....nice one love, that's how to encourange your children :dohh:

xxx

I was horrified by it - her mum said she wanted her to do topless modelling too because its more money and instant fame. She said shes got two more years till her daughter is having a boob job...and the girl kept saying 'mum i dont want a boob job' and all her mum kept saying was you'll soon change your mind! :dohh: Why on earth would you push your child into anything they didnt want to do nevermind something like that??!! :dohh:

She also said 'shes my daughter she came out of me how the hell can she be interested in biology' :growlmad:

i watched it ans yes she did change her mind at the end (the mum) but still risking your childs GCSEs for your boobs?!

The daughter seemed to have her head screwed on right, but it really makes you wonder if she is going to grow up well-rounded

I found it a big coincidence that at the end of the programme, Alicia said she sees sense now and realises that her daughters happiness and education is more important than encouraging her to be a glamour model when the whole way through the programme she was knocking her daughter down about her education and future career ideas. I think her changed opinions were forced for the cameras and in reality she's probably still trying to persuade her daughter that being a glamour model is the best option for her. Just my opinion of course :)

The daughter was very smart and mature, more than I can say for her mum!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->