Did anyone watch "inside the human body" on BBC1?

Yep we watched it!!! I liked it up until the part when he went on about women dying in childbirth etc.... thanks for that ;)

I've had a look on bbciplayer but can't find it... what day and time was it on?

It's definitely there love, click the tv tab and it's in the list xx

Thanks, but I'm going mad, it's really not there :(

I went to BBC.co.uk and clicked on iplayer from there. At the bottom where it says most popular, inside the human body is just below Russell howards good news xx

Oh thanks, was looking on bbciplayer on Virgin tv, not online...x

You'd think it would be the same wouldn't you???

Yeah I would! Might watch it on my laptop while OH watches lord of the rings!!

Yeah I would! Might watch it on my laptop while OH watches lord of the rings!!

Ooh brilliant films! Been meaning to watch them all again, they a bit epic though lol.

It was brilliant, about the egg thing, meaning the egg that created you was one time inside your grandmother, how bloody weird is that!

It was amazing!! It just shows how every child is a true miracle for more so for us as we were against the odds anyway. My hubby had a vasectomy reversal in sept last ear then in december we were told he had really low count with only 4% of what he had actually swimming, but it was 2weeks after those results that I found out I was pregnant!! A true miracle!! Its funny though about the white blood cells attacking the sperm because from Oct-Dec I had been ill with colds then I got the flu early dec, so my immune system would have been down, which meant that my white blood cells couldnt have been doing their job properly at getting rid of foreign bodies, which worked in my favour coz when the few :spermy: were there, they probably were more successful at getting through because of the lack of white blood cells. Thats my theory anyway! lol xx

It was amazing!! It just shows how every child is a true miracle for more so for us as we were against the odds anyway. My hubby had a vasectomy reversal in sept last ear then in december we were told he had really low count with only 4% of what he had actually swimming, but it was 2weeks after those results that I found out I was pregnant!! A true miracle!! Its funny though about the white blood cells attacking the sperm because from Oct-Dec I had been ill with colds then I got the flu early dec, so my immune system would have been down, which meant that my white blood cells couldnt have been doing their job properly at getting rid of foreign bodies, which worked in my favour coz when the few :spermy: were there, they probably were more successful at getting through because of the lack of white blood cells. Thats my theory anyway! lol xx

Aw a true miracle indeed :thumbup:

amazing series i does make u wonder how anyone manages to have a sucessful pregnancy atall firstly getting pregnant then the cells actually becoming a perfectly formed baby it really is amazing it gets it right most of the time

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->