Did clomid delay your period? and..

OneProudMommy

Reaction score
how high was your progesterone at 7 dpo.

I'm currently 15 dpo and no AF. All my PG tests are - . My Progesterone level at 7 dpo was 54!! My OB is almost demanding I go for a beta today because of the high #, he thinks I could be pg. I have kids and have never not had a + test when pg. Can clomid cause high progesterone levels and make your period late? Also I released a HUGE follie 34mm! Could this cause such high progesterone? Could it have gotton stuck in my tube and still cause a - pg. test? Ahhh

Please help!

hi im no expert hun, but im clomid 2nd cycle & i have heard clomid can make ur progesterone levels higher. My progesterone level on day 21 in august when i wasnt on clomid was 64.6!! so ur level for day 7 is very high!! my fs has gone through results & hasnt mentioned anything...i said to her isnt that high?? as thought it should be 30ish she said as long as its over 30 thats fine. xx

Mine was done at 7 dpo CD21, sorry if I confused you. So your # was higher than mine. Was your AF late?

Mine was 78 nmol/l (26 ng/ml) on 7dpo. I was told this was normal/good. It confuses people when they don't say what unit of measurement they're using!!

Progesterone is not a marker for pregnancy hun and 54 is quite normal for good ovulation. Thats all progesterone indicates, it has no relevance for pregnancy and you would particularly expect this level is you are on clomid.

I hope you are pregnant but the only way you will know is by hcg. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->