Did Disney Store have 20% off last year?

Laura80

Reaction score
There's a few things I want from the Disney Store and I'm not sure whether to buy them now or wait. I think maybe they had 20% off at some stage last Christmas but I'm not sure. Does anyone know for definite? Will they do it again this year? And when?

They had a 20% off code about a month ago but I'm holding out for another one too. I have a few things I need to buy which will cost nearly £100 so a code would be very handy!

I get the feeling they did too?

I got some sort of discount around november time last year. may have only been 15% though but they usually do have some sort of code.

They did a couple of 20% off codes last year but they excluded a lot of things like sale items and frozen stuff.

They did a 25% off one over the summer so I,mhoping for some more generous codes from them in the run up to xmas.

Yeah they did 20% last year and the year before, I forget exactly when it is but I want to say about end of October? Frozen was excluded last year but it may not be as "hot" this year? Only thing to watch out for is I bought loads of Planes 2 stuff with the 20% code, then they reduced it by 25% a month later! I'm holding out for the code.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->