Did/does anyone prefer one gender over another?

ellie09

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone did/does prefer one gender over another? And if so, why? :thumbup:

I wasnt bothered aslong as baby was healthy but i wanted a boy and to be honest i had a feeling from the start he was a boy and i was right

As long as they are healthy and happy i'll be delighted!! I would love a girl tho :)

I'd be happy with a girl or a boy. I have a feeling it could be a little girl though.
My Partner wants a boy because there isnt that many boys in his family.

I could not make my mind up about which I wanted but I think the day before my ultrasound I said I wanted a girl. Then I found out it was girls then I was a little disapointed cause I wanted a boy Now im thrilled there girls I was just all over the place.

I want a girl,
but I have a feeling its a boy, we'll find out in a few weeks
but I'll be happy if s/he's a boy or a girl.

I want a girl, he wants a boy. We both want what we are more comfortable with. hahaha

I really want a boy! Obviously i'm not going to go crazy if it's a girl lol but i can't see myself with a girl yet.
OH wants a girl but he keeps leaning towards all of the boys clothes etc. I find out on monday though! Can't wait.
xxx

I wasn't tooo fussed if it was either =) as long as they were healthy! My OH wanted a boy though - I knew she was a girl from the start and he didn't believe it haha - and I was RIGHT!!!!

So we're TEAM PINK =D

xXx

Me & my boyfriend really wanted a boy...so was very happy! Wouls of loved a girl equally as much though!

Always wanted a boy first so that my other children have a "big brother" to look after them hehe :) oh and my boyf is football mad so he can't wait till hes older to take him to football etc...bless!

x

A little boy, then i see little dresses and it'll change lol.

I Really wanted a boy as my dad always wanted a little boy but got two girls and when my sister was pregnant he thought he would get a boy and she found out the baby was a girl . and I never found out what gender baby i was having but i always knew she was a girl . Althought really all i cared about was that the baby was healthy

I would realllly love for mine to be a girl!
however, I think the father wants a boy...

we'll see soon enough.
I want a girl because girls are sooo much more fun than little boys. Boys like to tear everything up and make a mess, and girls don't really do that, plus you can dress them up and play with their hair.

I don't know, i just want a girl, but as long as the baby is healthy I won't mind. :)

GIRL just because i can tell her about my experiances & we can talk about her boyfriends & she could confide in me plus i can dress her & do her hair & when her prom comes AWWWW

=]

we'll see soon enough.
I want a girl because girls are sooo much more fun than little boys. Boys like to tear everything up and make a mess, and girls don't really do that, plus you can dress them up and play with their hair.

Not necessarily true! My DD makes huge messes and hates getting dressed and hates having her hair messed with (it's hard enough to tie it up to get it out of her face). In fact I think ALL babies make big messes regardless of the gender.

And to answer the original post, for my first I never cared what I was having as long as the baby was healthy. Did have a feeling was a girl though and everyone kept saying boy but I was right! This time I really wanted a boy so I'd have one of each, would have been happy with another girl too but I got my wish :D

Wanted a girl, and got my little princess! I would have loved a son just the same but I was hoping for a girl definitely.

Before my scan I said I wasn't hoping for either but I was getting very attached to looking at girls clothes...so cute.
However the minute I found out team blue :blue: I was majorly excited for my little boy and can't wait to meet him :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->