Did Evening Primrose Oil mess up? HELP!!!

rosekeys

Reaction score
Hi,

I heard that EPO(Evening Primrose Oil) can help to increase CM. So, I started taking it at the end of October(I guess....after my O) and didn't realize that I should not take it after O. And, I never know when I am O as I never see egg white stretchy mucus. So, I only use online O calculator. My cycle is between 33-35. On 10th November that is my day 33, I checked my cervix and it was high up, super soft and even blended in the viginal wall. As I know,cervix is high up and soft when you are prego. So, I thought...I might be prego. And, on 11th, I got my period (dark brown sometimes red like normal period). I usually have period for 4 days. This time lasted only 2 days and on cd 3 it was only small amount of dark brown discharge. On the internet they say, if you are TTC, you should take EPO until O and then, stop after O Or it can make you have miscarriage. So, I took EPO again last night, this morning I had bad cramps lasted about 10 minutes, nausea, dizzyness and got period again. I don't know what is happening in my body? I never get cramps at the end of my period like that. Should I stop taking EPO or keep on taking it to help me get prego. We are TTC for 3 years. I take EPO + folic acid. Please share me your knowledge if you have or have heard the same problem like me. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->