Did FF get my ovulation wrong?

Project Bean

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

Hope everyone is well :)

My question - please can you look at my chart and let me know your thoughts on it? FF put ovulation on Friday, i "felt" this was right but was bummed out by the low post O temps. Today however my temps have shot right up to my highest ever, so was O yesterday or did it just take a couple of days for my temps to get high?

I had cramps etc on Friday which is what made me think it was then, but i kept having EWCM (def this and not leftovers) for 2 days after which is odd, not unheard of, but odd. I have been looking through slow rise charts and a big jump around now seems OK but i just don't know...

So very confused and would love to hear your thoughts :)

4dpo or 1dpo???

You go by your opk...since you had a positive opk i would go with that and assume thats when you ovulated making it 4dpo. FF isnt wrong unless you enter something incorectly. It always goes by the info you entered. It calculated your ovulation based on your positive opk not so much the temps. I dont think low temps matter at this point as long as it doesnt dip below the coverline from what ive heard. As long as it keeps rising its good. Watch for a posible implantation dip in the coming days.

Thanks for replying! I took out the pos OPK before to see what changed but nothing did, the lines went dotted but remained the same for dates etc

I hope i am 4 dpo :)

I still can't figure out why there was such a MASSIVE spike today though, it's too early for implantation (never say never but being realistic!), so baffled...

Annoying thing is I can't temp tomorrow as i have late night flights tonight so i'll have to wait for Thursday to see if it changes - and clearly i have no patience!! My flight tonight is 4.5 hours so if i get some sleep i may temp before i land - or is that a bad idea?

Thanks again for replying x

Yeah it wouldnt be implantation yet as it was a rise and not a dip the day before. It may mess up a bit with a missed temp as it wouldnt be able to connect the dots, so im not sure if it would affect things much. I just know a small bit about the charts as i read into it and never actually did it.

Time will tell i guess :(

Small note, got loads of creamy CM out of nowhere?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->