Did i do enough bding????

Rhianny224

Pregnant - 1st Trimester
Reaction score
hiya! i am on day 17 of a 30 day cycle. i ovd ov day 15/16.
we managed to bd on day 12,14.15 and today (17).
does that seem like enough??? i have tried my hardest to get in enough this month! dp is worn out lol.
xxx

perhaps the day before ov on the day and the day after thet would be good,

I am hoping before ov is better as that what I did!

yeah i reckon so but tbh u cn never know exactly when u ov, its just a estimate, so do it as much as u can, i certainly will be when im ttc thats in a year or so, but maybe 3 :shrug:

i think you will be fine. i had 3 estimated ov days since sunday LOL we did it sun, mon, tues and missed yesterday so i am hoping we caught it too. dont think we'll do it again now so fingers crossed for both of us x

Hey hun. I don't want to intrude in your thread if I'm not wanted as I'm not currently trying. BUT when my DH and I tried the first month we :sex: every single day around the time of my ovulation. But that didn't work and it just plain wore us out. So the month after that we just did it every other day for a week around my ovulation and that one stuck.(unfortunately we lost it 9 weeks later) BUT, I've read if you do it every day it will deplete the man's sperm count a bit. Maybe there is some truth to that? :blush: Personally I think it is better to just do it every other day as that is what worked for me. Good luck!!

thanks for the replies girls...i hope it is enough anyway lol. i wasnt certain wether i ovd on the 15/16 day. we will prob do it again tomorrow anyway. x

You should be fine hun. :D Good Luck!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->