Did I even ovulate?! HELP please!

curiousk

Reaction score
This is my first cycle off birth control and my first month using natural family planning.
I counted the first day of my period as cycle day 1, however I know this may not be correct as the pill was still in my system. I also know that it may take a while for my cycle to get back to normal.

My CM was dry until CD 10 when it turned sticky
CD 18 it went wet & creamy
CD 19 I had lots of wet creamy CM
CD 20 I was mostly dry apart from 2 blobs of EWCM
CD 21 it went wet again
CD 22 & 23 I was wet but on both days I had a tiny amount of EWCM tinged with pink when I wiped (Happened once both days)
CD 24 I had lots of EWCM which went to normal discharge the following day until CD 28 when it went back to wet & creamy

I received +ve OPK’s on cycle days 22 & 23

CD 22 I was bloated and gassy
CD 23 I had a lot of cramping near my right ovary area and I had a 'heavy feeling' around my tummy.
CD 24 I felt as though I was getting my period but all this ended by CD 25 apart from craving junk food...

Based on my OPK’s, CM & cramping I guess that I ovulated on CD 23
HOWEVER, my temp stayed low (around 36.3) until CD 28 (Went up to 36.7 then 36.8 CD 29) and I’ve heard that ovulation is confirmed by this so I’m a bit confused.

I have created a chart on FF, here is the link:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/38e1e5

Only started temping and stuff part way through though.

Any advice would be appreciated!

acording to your chart I think you O'd on CD26

Do you think CD26 even though all my all my other signs were earlier?

you had a rise in your temp that means you ovulated

I agree, cd26 looks to be the day you o'ed. If you look at my chart, my O didn't happen this month until 2 days after my last pos opk and fertile cm. Sometimes it just takes a day or two for the eggie to drop.

Okay thank you both.

I kind of thought that ... but was hoping I was wrong!
I guess ovulating on day 26 of my first cycle off BC is not bad though, I've heard horror stories about people waiting months.
Hopefully I will get my first real period soon so I can start a fresh cycle.

Thanks again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->