Did I even ovulate this time around?

readyforbaby

pregnant with first!
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I was sure I ovulated about cd20 but now, 3 days later, only one high temperature. Do you think it is possible I ovulated and this is just a slow climbing rise or a fallback rise?

Thanks in advance :)

Is a pretty mental chart. I would have said perhaps CD12 but then the temps go all over the place. Did you do OPKs this month? Oh yeah you did. You had another dip on the first day of your positive OPKs. Sometimes you just have random dips in temp that don't really mean anything, but FF is not indicating ovulation yet. Sometimes it takes awhile for the high temps to stick, if that makes sense. Can have such a thing as a slow rise.

Is it your meds messing with your temps?

I think the meds caused such high temps at the beginning of the cycle but don't know why that would mess with my temps during/after ovulation...? Was hoping I could find an explanation, but not so far :(

Slow rise is a reason. You should see the state of my chart the month I apparently ovulated. It dipped, rose, then dipped again, rose again, dipped, rose, rose, dipped. No consistency. The temp dip on the day of your positive OPK indicates something, at least.

CurlySue, can you post your chart from that month?

At least my temp went up a little today. :) trying to be optimistic.

Well, my temp went back down. If I discarded 1 old temp however it takes me to being 7 DPO now which would make sense according to my CBFM and OPKs but the temps still seem too low to me...? My only hope is that today might be an implantation dip but fear I am grasping at straws.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->