Did I Just Not Notice? Looking for Input

aidensxmomma

4 on Earth, Many in Heaven
Reaction score
Hi ladies :) Just looking for some input about my cycle this month.

I started my last AF of December 1 and my cycles are an average of 35 days, although they are irregular; the last six months they've been anywhere from 31 to 49 days. This month I had orange cm on cd20, which I was told could have been caused by a little blood from ovulation mixed with fertile cm. I've had fertile cm for around a week now. It's starting to dry up, but I never noticed ewcm. Also, now my boobs hurt, which they normally do after I ovulate.

So my question is: Is it possible that I ovulated without ewcm or that maybe I just missed it? Could I fairly confidently move into the TWW now?

I don't chart/temp or take opks yet, so I have no confirmation of ovulation.

Thanks for any input ladies. :flower:

Do you check your cervix at all? If you are post-ovulation it should be closing up; might be helpful to poke at it?

I have months where I have to pull CM from my cervix to determine if I have EWCM or not. So yes, I do think its possible that you've missed it!

Thanks Aley :)

I don't check my cervical position; I have never tried it before so don't have a clue how it's done.

I'm pretty sure I did just overthink it this month because looking back on symptoms and everything, I'm pretty sure I ovulated the 20th. That's what I'm going with until I'm proven wrong. :haha:

Perfectly normal to ovulate and not notice any EWCM so i'd say if you're drying up and have sore boobs it's probably safe to say you're in tww, good luck :) x

I never notice EWCM either and we don't chart or use OPKs. I will be having he same outlook as you I think aidensxmomma which is nice to have someone else doing it. Have you had any symptoms?

I haven't really had any symptoms. My boobs have been hurting on and off, but they almost always do after ovulation. Other than that, there hasn't really been much. :shrug: I've been slightly more emotional and slightly more nauseous but I'm not looking too much into it.

However, I'm trying to stay positive. I don't feel out yet so I'm holding on to that :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->