• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Did I mess up or is this normal??

Mc12eb

Reaction score
She's a little over 2 weeks and since birth has nursed like clock work every couple hours with some 3 hour stretches. Shes had a runny nose and I wanted her to feel better and comforted so I let her nurse even to use me as a paci. Well now she nurses every hour or so for a few minutes. Is that normal or because I let her?

Sounds like she could be hitting a growth spurt.
Don't let it discourage you - it may feel like she is nursing all day long... and all night!
But it will pass!
Good luck!

normal, I felt used and abused when my baby was that age haha. I was a walking pacifier, food source, ect. it can be frustrating but amazing at the same time. I finally quit worrying about when and how long she nursed i just let her do it whenever and for however long she wanted. Sometimes I was glued to the couch or bed. don't get discouraged, time goes so fast I already want it back :(

thanks :) everyone around me acts like I feed her too much but it is what she wants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->