Did I ovulate CD9? Help please!!

mrscupcake

Reaction score
Ok so this is first cycle of TTC for baby number 3! I've not been checking BBT and I've just ordered some OPK's so haven't done those yet either but on CD9 I had ALOT of EWCM - very stretchy, high sex drive, confidence, excited etc...so we dtd...then CD10 & 11 the cm turned watery and by CD12 absolutely no cm (almost dry and sensitive down there) and sex drive gone. It's now CD14 when I'm suppose to be at my most fertile(if going off a normal cycle) and instead I have zero cm, I feel stressed and impatient, anxious, tired...no signs of ovulation what so ever. So what day would you class as ovulation? Would it be CD9? Thanks xx

It's possible you ovulated r your body just primed up to ovulate. Without BBT or at minimum opks it is a guessing game. Wish you luck though.

Thank you!! Well we're dtd every other day anyway so fingers crossed! Just wish I knew so I could track. Going to get a thermometer today (can't find mine anywhere) and will have OPK's ready for next month but fingers crossed I won't need them!! X

I tend to O a day or two after my day of most fertile watery CM. So maybe you O'd around cd12? Good luck!

Watery cm is classed as fertile as well, and it's usually the sudden hormone change of the egg dropping that both triggers the temp rise and the cm drying up, so I'd say probably cd 11 might be your best bet. But without any tracking, it's all guesswork!! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->