Did I ovulate during af?

Laurabub84

Reaction score
Screenshot_20190813_110625.jpg
I'm beyond frustrated with my body. I had af January 6th, cycle lasted 69 days. I ovulated day 54 and got bfp at 9dpo. Unfortunately it was a chemical pregnancy as my tests never got darker and I started bleeding a week later. My cycle then was a torturous 117 days long. Nearly 4 months with nothing happening. I finally got af July 11th, which is the cycle I'm in now. But as you can see I've kind of got the opposite problem this cycle in that I've bled quite a bit. To me it looks as though somehow I ovulated on cycle day 4 on the 14th (in which case I missed because I obviously didn't bd at that time) because my temperature rose from then and it was the highest it had been for months, and then after 14 days of higher temps it dropped and I'd got full blown af again. But my temperature didn't drop until day 3 of bleeding and fertility friend hasn't registered it as af so I don't understand if I'm really cycle day 34, in which case it's clear that I haven't ovulated again within the normal time, or do I count the 27th as cycle day 1, making today cycle day 18, which means I still have a chance this cycle. Or?? Do I take the day my temp dropped again as cycle day 1, even though I'd started af a couple of days before it dropped which would make me cycle day 16. I'd really appreciate any opinions on this because I'm losing my mind and struggling to stay positive. Swear my body hates me
I had an ultrasound last year and the sonographer said my right ovary looked more polycystic then my left but that I would need blood tests to confirm if I actually had pcos, to which my doctor told me bloods can't tell them anything because hormones always change. So I haven't been diagnosed with pcos. After going back several more times and having tons more blood tests I have finally been referred to a gynecologist but my appointment is not until the end of November, which feels ages away and I'm so impatient now. Want this baby so bad. Sorry to waffle on but it makes me feel a bit better to get it all out. Don't really have anyone I can talk to about it all. My partners attitude is it will happen when it happens and I should stop stressing about it all. That I should just accept its how my body is and I can't change it. But it's hard to when I want this so desperately. And my gps opinion is because I fell pregnant in March regardless of it being so late in my cycle, falling pregnant obviously isn't a problem. :sad2:

You didnt ovulate because your temp didnt go up and stay up. Start a new cycle on dd1 with the 1st day of bleeding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->