Did I Ovulate?!

Mrs.Kirk

Reaction score
Hi ladies! I currently use the the Ovia app the track my period and ovulation. I took these tests starting one day before my "fertile window" started until today, problem is I can't tell when or if I ovulated. Ive been having pleanty of cm and a few twinges in my left ovary area but none of these look positive what do you think? Any advice is more than welcome and appreciated!

Attachments

• IMG_0289.jpg
    IMG_0289.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 28
I'm not totally clued in with ovulation tests, but around 1/14 could have been? It's the most solid line I can see, but still fainter to the control line. Hopefully someone has more experience with these ovulation tests.

None of those are even close to positive, but some peaks are short so you may have ovulated and test just missed it. It's why temping is recommended.

I would've said the 14th too

I have trouble with ovulation tests. Some brands aren't sensitive enough for me and I never get what the packaging describes as a "true positive" which is what looks like happened to you this cycle. Of all the tests I'd say 1/14 was your surge.

I would be inclined to say you probably missed your surge around the 14th. What time of day do you test? Everyone is different but I get my surge on opks around 11am so if I tested at 4pm every day for example I wouldn't see a completely positive test

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->