did we make an oopsie?

twilightgeek2

Reaction score
hi just wondering if anyone has had bad experience with tesco own brand with blue dye? not expected positive(to me) here and scared poopless coz it definatley wasn't planned having only started nursing degree 4 weeks ago! :p not unwanted just unexpected!

Attachments

• peeee.jpg
    peeee.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 101
I see it but looks a little thin. I would try a pink dye babe x

That line look pretty clear to me! Was it within the time limit?

hey picture was taken about half an hour after i took the test but the line was there before the test line appeared which is what shocked me most!

It looks good but there's been a lot of evaps on blue dye. Deffo get pink if you can

okiepoke i thought these were pink thats why i bought em haha :p ill try the other one from the packet on sunday then maybe fork out for a couple of pink for next week?

I cant see it its blurry when I zoom in, but I am blind as a bat! 😂 I personally took tesco cheapies and found out I was pregnant both times, no issues there 😄

okiepoke i thought these were pink thats why i bought em haha :p ill try the other one from the packet on sunday then maybe fork out for a couple of pink for next week?

How can you wait that long? I'd be dying to test already

I'm with glong88 I couldn't wait that long haha definitely looks BFP though!

An evap only happens as the test dries. If there was an obvious line right away I think there is no doubt its a BFP!

i did test again :) right is friday and really faint and left was this morning :) so progressing :) just not as dark as the blue dye tests were!

Attachments

• 13128801_10154262597499924_936925274_o.jpg
    13128801_10154262597499924_936925274_o.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 64
My gorgeous 9year old boy was an oopsie too.. Best oopsie ever ☺️

Congratulations! Those tests take ages to show a dark line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->