did you all up and leave?

how r we loving the shitty weather guys? :roll:

its better than it was all summer!just a bit colder. sunny down here but the rain and wind is in now. i dont mind anyway i aint got no where to go. I rather snow than rain though. except when i run out of stupid heating oil.

Weather is completely depressing.... where is that "indian summer" they promised us in, well, the summertime?! hehe

where in fermanagh are you from munchkin?

its cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooold!!! good god this is my first winter here and im F*ing freezing!!!

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hey tracie - where are you from originally?
if u think it's cold now wait a couple of months and see how u feel - you're still enjoying the great northern irish summertime!!! :rofl: ;)

im from nottingham in middlands. it better snow here for xmas lol... i didnt come all this way for no snow hehe...

hopefully, with enough letters to santa, we'll get some snow! lol

lol yeah hopefully :) never no its getting cold enough for it, just to wet!
seriously is freezing tho lol..

i agree.... way too cold for my liking :( and none of my regular "winter woolies" fit! grrrrrrr
need to hit the shops me thinks (any excuse!!)

it's right about now i'm wishing i could relive this time last year.... was in australia on honeymoon and not a day went by that it didn't hit 30degrees :cry: now that was weather worth having!

hahaha trying to make us jealous haha... i just need more jumpers thats it :)
xx

What are you girlies talking about?? Our weather is just lovely!!! :rofl:

I hope we do get snow this crimbo - I haven't seen proper snow in years.

x

i love snow - just not driving in it...... lol

christmas day and snow is just magic. *sighs*

Weather is completely depressing.... where is that "indian summer" they promised us in, well, the summertime?! hehe

where in fermanagh are you from munchkin?

I'm from Enniskillen...well, supposed to be anyway! Living in the south at the moment though...

This weather is disgusting! Surprisingly, I've had a pretty good hair day!:happydance:

:wave: i'm here too. i'm from waterford in southern ireland. how ye all doing :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->