did you all up and leave?

Dragonfly

Mother of 4
Reaction score
where are you all? I just got here and you all left :hissy:

any Irish left at all?

I know you lol

I am on your other halfs bebo and he gave me the link said you had used here. ( i dont know how weird that sounds lol)
but if you look you will see same user name on bebo.

i am in co.down.

Lol Dragonfly of course only just clicked. I blame Mummy brain. How's it going?

Yuo mean mummy brain stays after pregnancy because i been doing a lot of weird things lately like putting breakfast cereal in the fridge ! lol

Yip even the docs got in now. In fact i think he's worse than me at times :rofl:

Darren is pregnant! he has put on weight a stone! (can hardly notice he is that skinny anyway) sits with tubs of ben and gerrys now and eats lost of crap food. More than me. And get this he is sick on the mornings! WTF??? lol says he only get it when he is with me in the house when he goes out he is fine. Weird.

Darryl had my morning sickness as well it was great. In the early days he spent more time feeling crap than i did lol.

HAHAAH! I hope they know what it feels like even just that bit. He has adapted to my lifestyle now of lounging in bed same as me to.

he is dreading the labour he says as he dont want to feel that. Maybe mines a boy then as apparently the dad puts on weight if its a boy??? and yours was a boy and Darrly was ill.

Im here too! although you's seem to know eachother haha =) im from antrim =) hope you's are both well !

Hi there! great to see others here from NI also. Not long for you now to go! Wish I was 33 weeks gone.

I'm here too - I'm in Carrick!!

We me's here too!
Just moved from Portadown to near Dungannon.
Hello Ladies!

Im here now !!! Im from Belfast. Hows everyone doing ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->