Did you do anything diffrent this month to get ur BFP

AngellaHas2

Reaction score
I am just wondering some of us have been trying for years. And I thought I may ask did you do anything diffrent then other months.

Did you put ur legs up longer
did you use preseed
Did you change the BD days.

Can I also tag along here on this post, and ask what your symptoms were!!

Hi ladies I got my BFP on September 25th. This was our sixth month TTC. They different things I did this month was get a Clear Blue Fertility Monitor and soft cups. I got 15 days of highs on the CBFM (no peaks) so every other day we DTD. And after each time I'd use soft cups to keep everything up there throughout the night. TMI I know sounds gross. Anyway that was what I did different the month I concieved. Good luck to everyone still TTC, loads of baby dust!! :)

hey...i got my BFP on 8th October at 13dpo and i did do a few things differently that cycle! it was my 4th month ttc no. 2.

i used opks for the first time which i found really helpful as they showed i ov'd about 4 days later than i thought i had the previous months. we bd'd for 3 days prior to ov and ov day. i just stayed lying down on my back for about 20 mins afterwards and drank grapefruit juice up to ov day.

as for symptoms...i didnt really have any! i felt a little sicky on 9 & 10 dpo and a bit more tired than usual on 13dpo (when i got my bfp) but other than that nothing...no sore bbs, no difference in cm, no back ache, no metallic taste in mouth. to be honest i noticed more symptoms in previous months which must be AF symptoms rather than bfp symptoms.

i just didnt feel right on the day i tested, i know it sounds strange but i think i just knew!

GL and lots of :dust:

I did the same as butterfly156, The only difference i did was use soft cups i was already using a CBFM xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->