Did you feel implantation?

Mrsgoodhart

Reaction score
I know "they" say you can't feel implantation- but I'm 5dpo and feel a very distinctive pinching kind of pain. My best friend tells me she is positive she felt cramping a week between ovulating and finding out she was pregnant- and she wasn't trying at all, so she wasn't symptom spotting (though I probably am, lol) What do you think....possible? Anyone ever felt implantation?

I am wondering the same thing myself actually...

Last night while I was out, I felt AF type cramps and when I went to the bathroom it looked like AF was about to start... now today I have nothing. AF is due on Friday for me

I guess everyone is different? I don't know... TTC is horrible and stressful sometimes

I totally felt odd pinching today that I swear I don't remember from previous cycles. I'm hoping, praying, wishing this to be a good sign!

Well shoot.. now if you get a + on Saturday I'm going to HAVE to test too!

I was feeling some pulling and tugging on dpo's 6 and 7. Maybe it was implantation? Keep us upated! Im getting ready to have a solo poas party lol leading up to Sep 10th when af is supposed to show up.

I felt mine. The only way I can explain it is a really sharp shooting pain. Mine lasted for maybe 30 minutes and I had a little bit of spotting that night xx

Would I be right in assuming this WAS implantation pain? :happydance:

I've had left sided twingey pains last night and this morning - 5dpo today. Don't know if it's too early?

I was doubled over yesterday for 10-30minutes with pinching and pulling in my right side. Hoping it is a good sign and not my appendix giving up :haha:

I know "they" say you can't feel implantation- but I'm 5dpo and feel a very distinctive pinching kind of pain. My best friend tells me she is positive she felt cramping a week between ovulating and finding out she was pregnant- and she wasn't trying at all, so she wasn't symptom spotting (though I probably am, lol) What do you think....possible? Anyone ever felt implantation?
i felt cramping but it was 5 dpo in the morning and it was soooo soft and more like a pulling/poking than a harsh cramp pain. still considered it a cramp but much more soft like a nuzzle. 3 days later(8dpo today) i got my bfp and with second urine of the day on frer and three wondfos

Update! lol
I did have that weird pain at 5 DPO- on 7 DPO I had some pink discharge on TP and a bloody finger when I checked my cervix. I thought so much that I was out for the month but tested anyway- BFNs at 8/9/10 DPO- till I got a BFP 11 DPO! and....um...every day since then. haha!
I've officially "missed" (don't miss it at all) my period and told my hubby I'm pregnant :) we are so excited!

Congrats mrs good hart!! I've had a pinching type pain all day intermittently today slightly to the left hand side. Really odd. Hoping it may be a good sign, I'm 6dpo. Xx

In the one cycle we conceived while TTC I had cramps that felt like AF was coming that lasted 3 days , had no spotting though and got BFP on 13dpo , my other pregnancies were surprises and I never noticed any implantation signs.

I had what I would call implantation pains when I fell pregnant with my daughter, now back in tww seeing as I had an "accident" and am feeling similar pains.

Congratulations OP :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"