did you get implantation bleeding?

AliKitts

Reaction score
so when i had my son i didnt get it, i am just wondering if you got it and how common it is. I'm 9dpo and ive been getting alot of pregnancy symptoms but no implantation bleeding yet!

No, I've been pregnant twice and never had IB. I had implantation pain both times, though.

does implantation pain feel abit like period is coming?

I didn't have implantation bleeding but I had implantation pain and it kind of feels like a mixture between period pain and diarrhea pain

4 kids, no implantation bleeding... however with my last child i did have bleeding every month. I only knew i was pregnant because i'd gone in for birth control and turned up with 2 pink lines, otherwise i probably wouldn't have realized i was pregnant as soon as i did. I wouldn't call that implantation bleeding tho :)

no, I didn't have IB or implantation pains at all with my two pregnancies.

im having the period and diarria feeling! im excited! :)

Yes I did. It was light spotting and when I was TTC'ing I was getting spotting a few days before AF so thought I was out.

I had implantation bleeding when I was pregnant in July (didnt' in April). At 6 DPO I had brown CM, at 9 DPO I had pink CM (both days just a wipe or so) and at 12 DPO I had a few pinhead drops of bright red blood on the TP when I wiped that morning. I, of course, assumed the 12 DPO was AF because I felt AF-ish, but tested anyway and got a BFP! Even a positive digi that day! I guess I had all variants of IB with that one ;) LOL!

New to this site, but feeling a little anxious. Hubby and I are TTC #1. Had "old blood" the day before my period, which only lasted 3 days. Normally, I don't have"old blood" at all, my periods last between 4-5 days and my last day was very light, which is unlike the usual. I've read that this could be a form of implantation bleeding...which kind of gets our hopes up. My husband and I have already gone through 1 MC about a year ago. We are hoping to be one of the lucky ones soon.

I didn't get it with DD back in 2009, I'm not a spotter though, only the day that AF arrives, so if I had ANY colour on the TP with a week until AF is due, I'd know it would mean a bfp!

No, true implantation bleeding is actually really rare. The difference is, some people do get real sensitive cervixs around the time of implantation too. This can actually cause your cervix to bleed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->