Did you have a clean out?

rosegarden620

Reaction score
How long did it last? When did it start?

I've had loose stools multiple times a day (about 2 or 3 some days) since last Friday. Sometimes the urge to go is really intense.

When it started, I literally was on the toilet for 15 minutes just cleaning out. Since then I've used the bathroom everyday sometimes more than once and it's a lot.

Thoughts ? Experiences?

I did with my son but not my DD. With my DS it started right at the start of labour and lasted about 15 minutes I think. I'd ad periods of having an upset stomach but this was different, it was like my body just wanted rid of everything (lovely) and I had contractions along with it.

WARNING: TMI ahead!

For me it started in labor. I had diarrhea that shot out multiple times. I don't remember how long it lasted. I was also vomiting. There was a point where I was on the toilet with a pot in front of me because I didn't know which end things were going to shoot out of or if they'd come at the same time. I don't recall having a "clear out" prior to labor last time around. This time, my digestion has been off and I've pooped at weird times, but I don't know that you'd call it a "clear out."

I have had the same feeling since last Friday. I seriously can poop on demand and go multiple times a day!!! Its so aggravating

With dd2 my water broke 130am Sunday morning. In the afternoon on Saturday I remember going and thinking "well that was weird and excessive". Wasn't necessarily the runs, but it just seemed like a lot considering I wasn't constipated or anything like that. It was only the 1 bathroom trip and I don't remember how long I was in there for.
Looking back I could probably put the two together.

With dd1 I pooped while pushing. Embarrassing I know but honestly it's true what they say, the nurses don't bat an eye lash at it. My husband said they just wiped it and kept getting things ready for delivery.
Really eased the embarrassment that they made ZERO indication it had happened. At least where the nurses were concerned, wasn't impressed hubby saw lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->