Did you have a negative HTP before period, but was actually pregnant?

blueeyedmedee

Reaction score
My husband and I decided to start trying for a second baby. We DTD quite frequently which I know isn't a guarantee. On Monday, about a week before my expected period, I had a small amount of spotting, which I've never had before a period, not even with my first. This was after slight cramping the night before. On Wednesday I took a pregnancy test, 5 days before my expected period, and again today. Both were negative. I have had random bouts of nausea and some cases of dizziness, again something I don't usually experience, as well as some breast sensitivity and increased discharge. Any of these on their own I'd ignore, but with spotting then these symptoms plus the fact that we are trying, I can't help but think and hope I'm pregnant. I know I am testing before my "missed period" but these pregnancy tests claim to be accurate early. Does anyone have experience with actually being pregnant and not getting a positive test before their period is due? Also my periods are kinda irregular, but usually I have a 33 day cycle, so I am not sure how many days before my period I definitely am.

i took pregnancy tests 4 days before my period, until 2 days after my period was due. all negative until the last one, 2 days late.

my first two pregnancies i tested positive 5 days before my period was due

I was two days late with my DD when I tested negative only after being a week late I tested positive

With my first two - yes.

Not with this baby.

But heard stories pregnancy tests being negative for up to a week-two AFTER the period was due.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->